After a consultant created an initial draft of this climate action strategy, I was asked to turn the draft into a polished final product that aligned with the organization’s brand.
I worked closely with the project lead to revamp the draft into a document that flowed seamlessly from cover to cover, using case studies, infographics and charts to clearly link why the strategy had been developed to how the strategy would be implemented.
WHAT I DID:
- Provided strategic communications advice regarding presentation of information and how to meet audience needs
- Restructured and edited the document to improve comprehension
- Provided creative direction regarding the document’s look and feel and use of imagery to ensure alignment with the corporate brand
- Fact-checked and proofread for consistency and accuracy in presentation of data and statistics
- Created multiple graphical elements, including a two-page executive summary, multiple charts and infographics
- Designed and laid out the document and handled all production