Clients wanted to express some complex information about a rate increase to their ratepayers on a one-page mailout. I helped them clarify their intent and refine their messaging so the fact sheet included only the most important information.
I then developed graphics to communicate the high-level concepts as the background information and details were either already known by the audience or available elsewhere.
WHAT I DID:
- guided clients to find their essential idea, initially buried within a lot of numbers and background information
- translated financial details into simpler concepts that would be more easily understood by the audience
- designed and created graphics
- wrote and/or edited content
- fit the material within a corporate template and graphics standards